dvhoward

D for Diane - Day 1-MOC5

D for Diane - Day 1-MOC5
dvhoward, Jan 1, 2017
Description:
Alphas by CD Muckosky: Sock Hop, Doo-Ah-Ditty, Jellybean Toes, Ink Pot, Bubble Mailer, Shimmer, Oh Happy Day, Mixed Bag, Mini Miss Mess, Markerific, Little Scooter, Kinda Nerdy, Kinda Nerdy Outlines, Art Notes Alpha.
CD Muckosky | Naturel - paper
Pink Reptile Designs | Bordered
Font | The Rose
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • wombat146
      Simply love this wonderfully creative page Diane! fabulous use of all the alpha and I love your journaling, what a lovely little stories from your childhood, thank you for sharing them with us! Fabulous start to MOC5!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • bellbird
      great design with all the D's! (and i think u made it obvious enough it's you're letter ;) )
      dvhoward likes this.
    • StefanieS
      So well done Diane- with 1 N.
      I have a similar thing with my Stefanie including an F and not the more common PH.
      Great take on the challenge.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Rikki
      Love all your journaling about your name and how you incorporated some memories.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • jetjez
      What a lovely page about your name. The story about the nightstand is hilarious, could have been me. And Bunny, really? :-)
      dvhoward likes this.
    • krscraps
      I love all the journaling that you put on your page!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • bluerose
      Love the journaling on your page, and lovely story about the nightstand. Great memories to share
      dvhoward likes this.
    • tlcd1961
      Diane, this is absolutely wonderful! So many memories recorded in one space.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • crazsquaw
      I love how you used all of the different letters here, and the journaling spots- this is great!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • christineirion
      Great journaling and layout! I especially love the nightstand story!
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    155.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).