adriablack

DYD - Look at the Christmas cutie

DYD - Look at the Christmas cutie
    • jenn mccabe
      oh, i love the sweet corrugated cardboard as your background. adorable with the Christmas red and candy cane alpha! super sweet photos too!
      adriablack likes this.
    • bellbird
      yep the corrugated card was a great choice- love the setting with the alpha blocks and big ornaments -very cute indeed!
      adriablack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhh LOVE it!!!! LOVE it LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is exactly what I had in mind and your combining of the pieces is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! perfect choice of background super (indeed!!!) cutie photos, she reminds me of Sarita at that age!!!! your elements choices are beautiful and super well located, those shadows amazing!!!!!!!! oh this is so so beautiful , so very well composed!!! I NEED to share!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    • adriablack
      bellbird and MrsPeel like this.
    • janedee
      Beautiful title work and such cute photos!
      adriablack likes this.
    • klee73010
      yes she is a cutie! I love the differences in your title, too! great job with the challenge!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).