Cristina

Season' s Greetings

Season' s Greetings
    • jk703
      LOL! I love the design here, Cristina! I always wish they would put them out later, but you're right - stunning, and always pretty to look at! I should just enjoy all the sparkle! :P
      Cristina likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      WOW - this is so pretty! Now I want to go visit Anthroplogie and see this, he he!
      Cristina likes this.
    • dawninskip
      Stunning!
      Cristina likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you do know I always , always loved your pages, but lately, I have disciovered so much of you, and everything , every new pages makes my heart sing a bit more!!!!!! when I came to the pad I don't think you were doing any art journal and now your pages are little world to discover, also in the more traditional approach but with artsy feel like here,this is another jewel in your gallery full of them!!!! LOVE the papers combo... the way you used the watercolor paper ios perfection, the amazing combination of textures, the way the composition has continuity and moves shining with the bits... I had to zoom in to see the photo and what it was.... I assume this is a store? I would want it all too!!!!!! absolutely amazingly gorgeous page!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Cristina likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cristina likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Cristina likes this.
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel awwww your comments always give me the warm fuzzies!!! Thank you! I know what you mean about the change in my style, but I think it's just because of these awesome designers that have made me branch out! :heartlub
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel and yes, it's an Anthropologie store. I always love to go in to browse when I am near one because they have some gorgeous displays! And if you're lucky you can score some deals in the sale section. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cristina
    Date:
    Nov 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).