dotcomkari

Uniquely 7

Uniquely 7
dotcomkari, Nov 14, 2016
Description:
You came into my world and have been my happiness ever since. Your smiles soothe me, your tears tear me down and your sadness destorys me. Your laughter is contagious and infectious and can heal the world. On this 7th anniversy of the day you were born, my beautiful and amazing ray of sunshine, i wish you a lifetime of the same whole hearted, all in love you give to others. You are moody and broody, artistic, funny (oh so funny) and vibrant. Total living in technicolor. You love Ham; oh and chicken wings. You are a rainbow and a unicorn; all the world has to offer that is good. I am here for you today and always to hold your hand and wipe away the tears and YES! to kick anyone's tush my mama bear heart has too. You drive me crazy with your independence when it is in my direct opposition to my plan, but inside I'm so proud of you Doodle, for standing your ground. I love your stubborness and your follow through. I love that your heart completes you to help others, such as a crying child on the playground or the homeless man on the side of the street. I love you for being my crazy ham loving Doodle. I love you the way you are and would never change a thing about you. You are perfect in every way. Unique and totally you.

Little Butterfly Wings: Butterfly Basics The Everyday Edition, Wake up and Be Awesome, Missing You, You are Unique, Moving Time
Heather Joyce: The Distressed Duchess
lcpereyra and KittyY like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).