adriablack

Butterfly Fairy

Butterfly Fairy
adriablack, Oct 31, 2016
Description:
This is the first year that Atty is excited about dressing up for Halloween, but she got a little overwhelmed by the number of options and really couldn't make any decision until the day of the event. And even then, the butterfly fairy was an hour before we left!

This was my take on the Halloween Bash Technique Slow Scrap for clustering.

Credits:
Spooks and Spells Bundle by Bella Gypsy
Elm Street Bonus Freebie by Gina Miller (purple staple)
MrsPeel and Li Li Wee like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh she is gorgeous!!!!!!! and so sweet!!!!! that age can be trying, especially in these days society where they have so many options for everything...I know my daughter still has trouble choosing things, apart from her career path (which she was determined since she was 8) everything needs to be decided by me (unless is house chores.... then she says no to everything LOL) Love your page!!! I like how you did a fading/burn effect on the photo framing, and the colorful tittle clustered with the paints & flowers (gorgeous stuff everything!!!) the top cluster is also beautiful!!!! love how you stapled the journaling too....great scrap!!! Love it that you came to the chat too!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    • Amson
      This just has to be the cutest butterfly fairy ever. Beautifully scrapped.
      adriablack likes this.
    • cfile
      such n adorable little butterfly! I love the bright pink on her shirt and matching to her wings... Love the all black of her leggings and shirt except for the painted heart and the cute little colorful sneakers.. the title work is awesome with every letter a different glittery color and the clustering of the elements.. so cute and great journaling too.. she is definitely a cutie and so glad she chose this costume as it suits her perfectly!! TFS!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Cristina
      Oh the cuteness! She is adorable! I love the clusters you made to frame the photo!
      adriablack likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Sweetness indeed! Love the smile, the pink Halloween bucket and the clustered title work.
      adriablack likes this.
    • sucali
      Such a sweet photo! A lovely layout!
      adriablack likes this.
    • Electra
      This is my favorite Halloween LO, Just precious!
      adriablack likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Love the colors on this and such great clusters!
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).