adriablack

Trunk or Treat

Trunk or Treat
adriablack, Oct 30, 2016
Description:
We went to our first Halloween event (ever) yesterday and Atty had a blast. I also played around with the gradient blending technique for my background and other papers. I scraplifted this layout for the Halloween Bash Layout Lift Challenge:

[​IMG]

Credits:
Spooks and Spells Bundle by Bella Gypsy
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenevang
      What a great memory and fabulous page! I love all of the photos and the great kit you used. It all works perfectly together. And welcome to The Lilypad!
      adriablack likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      How fun!! Love those photos and that big bold title!! All the scatters and elements are just perfect :)
      adriablack likes this.
    • wombat146
      lol! fabulous photos and my fave is the bottom left........what a little cutie! love the pops of orange on the darker background! terrific layout and yes, welcome again to TLP!!
      adriablack likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Great pics and Fab clusters!!! I love all the pics you put on your page!
      adriablack likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      beautiful story telling and photos! looks like fun. i love that you took the lift and made it your own. all the different sized photos is so fun and whimsical!
      adriablack likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      wow! such a great layout! This is the first i've heard about trunk or treat!
      adriablack likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!! you so amazingly lift (the page is gorgeous, the one you chosew) has everything rthat makes me happy: lots of photos amazingly beautiful elements, is stylish and fun at same time, the tittle rocks...everything is amazng Andrea!!!!! and how awesome that you also used the gradient tutorial from Jenn!!!!!! oh you HAVE to do Month of Challenges!!!!! it comes in January, we start the year with the most amazing event in the whole digi land, is great, we learn, we challenge ourselves and make friends, and, as if this wasn't enough fun and awesomeness...Laura even pays us to scrap!!!! everyone who completes the 31 challenges gets a 20Gift Certificate for the store!!!! there are prizes too, you ll be reading about it soon but we are on the 5th year so people can tell you how amazing it is, I think you will be brilliant and will love the experience!!!!
      anyway, bacl to THIS event...LOL Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      adriablack likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Oct 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).