MrsPeel

PeculiaR

PeculiaR
MrsPeel, Oct 22, 2016
Description:
I am so so in love with the new M3!!!!!!!
***new releases on sale the whole weekend***
you can see the amazing offers HERE-
We have now in store the newest installment of the Mixed Media Monthly Subscription : M3 October '16: Quirky/Fringe/Imagine -
You can find the Main Kit HERE (which is so awesome it kept me two days awake so I could scrap as much as I could!!!!)
In my page from M3 Add Ons Oct 2016
The head - neck and couple of other pieces from Rebecca McMeen: Art Dolls {Add On} M3 Oct 16
Lynne Marie: Sketchbook 13 - Quirky *M3 and Artsty Bits 7 - Circles *M3
Little Butterfly Wings: Borders & Flairs {ADD ON} M3 October 2016
Elements {ADD ON} M3 October 2016-
Papers { ADD ON} M3 October 2016
Also few elements from Dawn Inskip: Memories Kit (also a new release and on sale!)

Also the super fun HALLOWEEN BASH is on for a whole week!!!! games- scraps- prizes- we introduce something new every day until the 31st! Come have fun with us!!!!
TFL!!!!!
Farwen, cfile, Ga_L and 6 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      girls, thank you SO SO much!!!!!!!!!! I am in LOVE with this M3 always but this month it really spoke to me!!!!!!!!!! @KellyM I can most certainly try to get on skype with you and tell you how my mind work with this kind of thing!!!! this is what I always tell people who say they are scared of art journal......because we do collages, you don't need to draw, is just moving pieces around... I think there is a huge artist in every scrapper........so, just pick a time and a day and I can most certainly try!!!!!
      Thanks to each and everyone of you... considering that I spent those 2 days awake ,and this was the best pain relief ever.... your words on top of it make me the happiest girl !!!!! (oh ok, not girl, old woman LOL) @Rikki @beszteri @mimisgirl @Cristina @wvsandy @HeyJude @Tree City :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Cristina
      @MrsPeel I don't see any old woman here!!! :beat I'm so glad this scrap therapy brought you some relief!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL @Cristina my bones and muscles feel all my 58 years LOL but my heart & spirirt are still young indeed!!!!! <3 and you girls..... LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
      Cristina likes this.
    • Ga_L
      wonderful page Cynthia @MrsPeel , the beauty of your page tells us how luch you love this new collection. you really rock your shadows and the design. TFS
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Roboliver
      OMG!!! This is AMAZING!!!!! Seriously AMAZING!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Shannon!!!!!!! @Roboliver I was about to write to you!!!!!!!!!!! I saw your post on the LO thread for the challenges and thought I NEED to catch up with you!!!!! I thought you were gone (It maybe because I wasn't around so I didnt see you) I am SO happy you are still here scrapping!!!!!!!! we ll catch up soon!!!!!!!! and thanks so so much!!!!!!
    • MrsPeel
      @Ga_L Je t'aime ma petite!!!!! merci !!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 22, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).