Sporty: Paper Add On 1 by Kristin Aagard
Sporty: Grungy Solids by Kristin Aagard
Highs and Lows Elements by Sahlin Studio
Carefree Elements by Bella Gypsy

Cindy's Layered Templates: Double It Up Blocked 6 by Cindy Schneider
Photos by Karey Wood
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my...Heather!!!!!!!!! LOVE love and LOVE this so much!!!!!!!!! you know I am a fan, and evey page of yours is a world of delight to me....but specifically the way you do double pagers so full of energy, detail, perfection in every way possible.... this here is one of my favorite pages ... you are always a huge inspiration to me and this makes me want to go scraplift this bit by bit!!!!! I have trouble with yellow but here you have managed the color scheme o amazingly beautiful with the reds of the boys uniforms, the whole take on the template has the energy of the photos, and this is something I would print and frame to go up on a wall, or even make it to a magazine article......!!!

I need to catch up properly with your gallery, I am SO glad to see this here!!!!!!!
      I know this is from September technically, but it is going into the Oct Froggy Faves!!!!! can't let this double pager go un noticed!!!!!!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      WOW! Great double page layout! Love all the details you captured with these action shots! Love how you labeled the different photos too!
    • JenEm
      Your photos are amazing, Heather! You got some great action shots. Love all the pops of red, and your use of yellow is quite striking. Gorgeous double page spread.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Sep 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).