Pups_r_Paps

National-Dog-Day

National-Dog-Day
Pups_r_Paps, Aug 26, 2016
Description:
I created this page to celebrate "National Dog Day".

Credits: “Woof”, Bella Gypsy (many items recolored); template by One Little Bird

Journaling:
Founded 12 years ago by animal behaviorist Colleen Paige, National Dog Day — which falls on Aug. 26 — is meant to raise awareness about pets in need of rescue and to celebrate how much they help out humans.
    • scrappyjedi
      Oh, what sweet little furbabies! What a fantastic layout to celebrate them for National Dog Day!
    • KAPOH
      What sweet little faces (and ears!!!) Love the paw prints matching the borders. Thanks for including the journaling at the bottom. I've heard "rescues" are "special" pups, but I really didn't believe it -- until I adopted a rescue. She is the most special pup I've ever known!
    • wombat146
      awww such sweet little faces! fun and lovely page!
    • HeatherB
      What sweet little furbabies! They have the cutest faces (and ears!). I like how you gave the details for each pup on the journaling strips and then included a more detailed explanation with the journaling block. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Take Two Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Aug 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).