paula kesselring

Tick Tock

Tick Tock
paula kesselring, Aug 11, 2016
Description:
"Moms everywhere seem to share the same problem: There's not enough time to get everything done, let alone done well. Meanwhile, I'm tripping over piles of the girls messy and can't find anything in my closet because I never have time to organize it. But my family is counting on me too, which means more pressure to whip through all my duties, from grocery shopping to take the kids to the doctor, dentist, school, driving classes, ballet, blá, blá, blá... Include on-call status to my regular to-do list and I am left exhausted, wishing I had more time just to be with my family instead of running errands and doing chores!"

Credits :
Background – BW Artsy Papers Overlays by Michelle Godin
Alpha – Etch a Sketch Alpha by CD Muckosky ;
Alpha -Ransom-Alpha by Vicki Stegall; Eyes – Oogly Googly by Aja Abney; Plates and arrow- Urban I and II by Jen Maddocks;

By Paula Kesselring:
Bus – School Elements, Plates and Pencil, Broken Clock – Old and Damage and Urban Blight, Old Clock – Tic Tac Kit and all other stuffand Alice’s drawing by David Hall Story Art Stills – Alice Enters the Rabbit Hole

TFL!
y_baros likes this.
    • rchansen
      LOVE!! This is the life of so many moms. We could all add a page like this in our albums. The elements are perfect and I love your journaling in the description.
    • MrsPeel
      amazing awesomeness as usual!!!!!!! LOVE love how you make string, full of meaning compositions that speak even before we read the journaling, and how much more after we read it!!!!! absolute master piece, as usual with you!!!!! ARRRASOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    paula kesselring
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    566.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).