MrsPeel

Estrelas [Stars]

Estrelas [Stars]
MrsPeel, Jul 2, 2016
Description:
July BYOC is awesome- you can shop this weekend sale 20% OFF plus buy more save more! In my page: Valorie Wibbens: Galileo Papers & Sprinkles V44. There is also a Galileo Alpha which is amazing, it will be on my other side of the page with the journaling, which tells the story of how we ended up livng in Trancoso with Andy when Sarita was little :
First time I heard about Trancoso was in my teens, from one of my school friends, They were talking about this awesome place, which did not have electricity or a water system, where people had water boxes and most of the construction was from Colonial times, where everybody knew everyone and you could get in the sea and then walk a bit and rinse the salt by getting in the creek from the river that run parallels to the beach, it was amazing, it sounded like Buzios before the invasion of tourism... and I was determined to one day get there. I did, luckily, just in time to still enjoy the rough, native life there, just before the tourism hit the area and it got impossible to enjoy, early enough for the Rio Verde not be polluted, even when we came back with Sarita as a toddler, which gave her the very best start in life. Now, The one thing I remember clearly, was when I went there in the 80s, and there was no airport yet, and the rodoviaria (bus station) was across the road (dirt road) from the Barge and my friend Gustavo picked me up after my 18 hours from Rio bus ride... and we were crossing the Buranhem at , precisely, midnight. I remember looking up and the sky lit like the most beautiful Van Gogh, even better, I thought, and the air was still so pure and I kept looking up fascinated. I made my wish, then and, partly, it became true. The most amazing things in life, so they say... are free. Now if we could only have the money to get to those amazing free stars.... if only..... TFL!!!
Farwen and Keela like this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, so beautiful. Both the page and the place. You made me want to visit. I love the title and the heart constellation behind.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is quite magical. You really capture the place and the time. :-)
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls...it kept that magic until 2002 , when Club Med opened a resort there...now we still have family and some friends but most friends left to quieter, less dangerous places. This is a shame, as the town is where the Portuguese disciovered Brazil in 1500...shame that progress sometimes does not bring good things :( @ashleywb & @LynnG
    • knclark
      LOVE THIS Cynthia!!! Wow - just breathtaking - the whole thing! Love your background picture, the colors and the circle brushes cluster! Love that wire heart frame as part of your title! What awesome inspiration!
    • Lor
      Pure beauty Cyn... the background photo and blending and your amazing choices of embellishment! Perfection! It truly sounds like a beautiful spot! :-)
    • jk703
      I saw this in your requirements spot... and I had to follow it! It's just gorgeous Cynthia! I love the blue, the circles, the beach, and how the page glitters at you... almost beckoning. The blending of the image with the paper is wonderful! LOVE!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    151.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).