spcoggs

Air & Space

Air & Space
spcoggs, Jul 11, 2016
Description:
Last Monday was cool & rainy so we took our kids to see the Air & Space Museum near Dulles Airport. Second time for us, but first for our kids. I knew our almost 7 year old would love it, but even his toddler sister was in awe of all the airplanes to see and, of course, the Shuttle.

For the July Photography challenge, all photos have been edited (though hard to tell) and one of my son & brother looking into the restoration hangar I turned to black & white.

Credits: July template, Around the World freebie (airplane), and Flashback elements (camera, journaling card) by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse No 2 elements (staple, star brad) and Project Mouse At Sea (background paper, tape, red & white card, star tab) by Britt-ish Designs & Sahlin Studio.
sahlink and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      What an awesome page!!! Love your composition too !!! I love air & space museums... We love to go to the Smithsonian in DC and when we were in San Diego last month we went to Balboa Park... My Dad worked for Grumman on the LEM (lunar Module) etc and he lived in Fl where I would watch some of the shuttle launches from his front yard... Fascinating! I will definitely need to go with hubby here!!! Thank you for sharing all the terrific photos you took... Great page!!!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • ljonezy
      I love these pictures
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @cfile thanks! This is so different from the museum in D.C., but definitely worth the visit. The Shuttle is so amazing to me. Hard to imagine the enormous size until you're face to face with it.
      cfile likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Stunning page and a museum we've yet to visit even though it's not far from us!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • jennschultz
      What great photos and blocking!
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jul 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).