MrsPeel

Sol&Mar (Sun & Sea)

Sol&Mar (Sun & Sea)
MrsPeel, Jul 8, 2016
Description:
More blending & brushing as I got really excited with Anne's Tutorial videos in our Summer School! There are awesome new releases today on sale this weekend- in my page mainly: Lynn Grieveson: Herne Bay Kit & Bella Gypsy Beach Daze Elements & Accents from the Beach Daze Bundle also on fab sale!

I love that the blending lets me make photos like this, which was a very dull grey day, into something nicer to look at, more artsy. I first blended the photo with a paper from Herne Bay on Darken mode an the blended one of the papers on top of the photo on Overlay mode. I also blended the alpha tittle as I thought it looked more delicate than leaving the alpha as it is for this page :) YOu can shop on sale this weekend for these gorgeous new releases, also join us for 6 weeks of Summer School HERE , we have a great Blending & Brushing Challenge which you still have the weekend to enter for the chance to win $5 for the store! There is also a freebie from Paula Kesselring and some exciting classes, freebies and prizes coming in the following 6 weeks! TFL!!!
KarenB, Lindzee and elitka like this.
    • jk703
      I love what you did with the brushes and blending, Cynthia! The outer edging and clustering is perfect to let the photo shine! She looks SO happy and carefree having fun!
    • Lindzee
      Cynthia, this is wonderful. Serita looks like the perfect mermaid. The blending and clustering is fabulous.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).