elly61

Harpers Photo Shoot

Harpers Photo Shoot
elly61, Jul 1, 2016
Description:
Awesome template .. thank you Dawn... gives me a chance to show off my Grandbabies!
Kit used Watercolour Whimsy...photos given to me from my Daughter and Son In Law :)
(this is my first post and photo upload here.. I hope I have done it right!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      It look so super fantastic!!! I can't get over those photos, so dreamy and wow! I put in your post how to load to the forum also. I love it, and so hope you keep playing with us here at the Lily Pad!
    • elly61
      Oh my gosh! thank you so much for your kind comment and for your help!
      I hope you have a wonderful day!
      Take care x
    • bellbird
      lovely photos and use of the watercolour pieces - love the pocket with the tag
      elly61 likes this.
    • scrappingramma
      omgosh this is gorgeous
      beautiful pics-perfect kit choice
      thanks for playing along with the challenge
      elly61 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Elly this is SO beautiful!!!!!!!!! love the photos and I can imnagine how happy you must be!!! Love the blocking, your take on the template is beautiful and love the journling bit! I had my daughter in my late 30s so I will have to wait a bit to be a grandma, but all my friends who have grandchildren tell me is amazing... so looking forward to some few years down the road (she is 20 now) Gorgeous page, welcome to the Lilypad!!!! [​IMG]
      elly61 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Dawn Inskip
    Uploaded By:
    elly61
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).