scrapfor5

Perfect (Summer School Challenge #1)

Perfect (Summer School Challenge #1)
scrapfor5, Jul 5, 2016
Description:
My oldest son and my grandddaughter. I love the expressions on their faces. I can see the love they have for each other. I blended the photo into the background using overlay at about 30% then used a brush mask and duplicated it to make it more prominent.

Credits:

Amy Wolff Summer Dreamin papers
Paula Kesselring Grunge collection brushes 3
Paula Kesselring Border Edge Transparencies 2
Bella Gypsy With Love Paper
Dawn Inskip Artistry Stamp 13
Little Butterfly Wings Mess It Up Vol 5 paint 9
Amy Wolff Delightfully Messy Edges 3
Little Butterfly Wings Sept Addon Mask1
Todd Krasen Stamped Letters Tanya

Font: Just Realize

TFL!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      what a darling photo! love hearing the specific techniques you used to achieve this adorable page! the border looks awesome!
      scrapfor5 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh girl...absolutely LOVE the photo, love that you made it big so all those smiles lighten up my screen, now I am speechless (something rarely ever happens!!!) as to he is your SON????? I know we can;t really tell much from an avatar, but looking at yours, you look so very young!!!!!! unless you had him very young? anyway, never mind, I think you look amazing and young!!!! and that child is the most beautiful, cutest!!!!! Love the borders work and the word art stamps play there is great, gives it a feel of hand made page!!!!!!! (as in paper, I love that look)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      scrapfor5 likes this.
    • scrapfor5
      @MrsPeel Thank you very much for the compliments! I did have him young but I was out of school! lol. And my avatar is from the middle of June at my best friend's son's wedding so it is actually current! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well..... you are gorgeous and young!!!!!!! and love your pages!!!!!![​IMG] it is 03:35 am here and I m almost on my way to sleep, but will come back tomorrow with time!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    scrapfor5
    Date:
    Jul 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).