MrsPeel

TLP Summer School: Blend & Brush Challenge

TLP Summer School: Blend & Brush Challenge
MrsPeel, Jul 4, 2016
Description:
I'm delighted to bring you the first challenge of our awesome Summer School. Join us in the forum for 6 weeks of amazing tutorials, discussion and challenges, sales shopping & prizes!!!! !!!! Learn more about it HERE- This first challenge has this week offer which you will find all masks, brushes, overlays, borders, painted elements and more, all at 25% OFF all week! You can find all Brushes HERE and also the Overlays and Borders category HERE this week- Hope you will join us!!!!!! Click here for the Challenge!!!

In my page: Paula Kesselring : A La Pursuit de Bonheur Brushes. Lynn Grieveson: Take a Swirl Brushes and Mess with Ink Brushes. Nancie Rowe Janitz: Be Happy Florals. Pink Reptile Designs: Word Up! & Emphazisers V 2 and Allison Pennington : Lovely Day Painted Letters. TFL!!!!
amandac likes this.
    • knclark
      This is really cool Cynthia! It looks like we are looking through a shaded window or tempered glass and your border just pops with color to really give that effect. Thank you for all the cool examples and inspiration!
    • Lor
      So cool indeed! I luv the perspective of your photo and the color border pulls you right into it. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).