dawninskip

a day in my life

a day in my life
dawninskip, Jun 29, 2016
Description:
Dawn Inskip at TLP

Planning with Pizzazz {A5 size planners} https://the-lilypad.com/store/Planning-with-Pizzazz-A5-size-planners.html

#PlanningWithPizzazz #DawnInskip #planners #planning #digita’scrapbooking #hybrid #printables #A5

TFL =)
MrsPeel, elitka and jesskab like this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG .. I am totally speechless here!!!!!!!! I mean I know you are an awesome designer, an equally awesome (look at me all Americanized with awesomes LOL) scrapper/artist, but you never cease to surprise me with an even more amazing creation that the last!!!!!!! this is so amazing!!!!!! I may need to make something with them!!!!! I didn't "see it" as this and when I think planner I think of my Filofax...... oh this is just 1st class everything: designs drawing creations and the amazing fact that I could be here for hours still discovering new stuff!!!!!! you are amazing!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to share this to the June Froggy Favorites and may need to lift the idea.....just absolutely amazing!!!![​IMG]
    • dawninskip
      LOL Cyn, thanks loads hun <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    dawninskip
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    432px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).