corsicar

Miracle Dress

Tags:
Miracle Dress
corsicar, Jun 12, 2016
Description:
Sahlin Studio - Blessed (kit), Glass Pebble Alpha
HGD by Laurie Ann - Wedding Bliss (dress, rose)
YB Designs Giving Back Templates
Font: Pea Hannah Rocky Road

This is my miracle dress. Barely 8 days after getting engaged, [x] told me that [y] had a dress I might like. The picture looked similar to one I'd liked online so I went to check it out. [y] told me a package had sat on the shelf at her husband's office downtown for a YEAR, misdelivered, owner unknown and nobody would accept it for a return. Before tossing it out, [z] opened it and thought it was just a bunch of fabric, so he took it home for her. She pulled out a prom dress AND a wedding dress!! She had no use for either and didn't know what to do; she shared with [x]about it (right AFTER I'd gotten engaged) and [x] knew exactly who could use the wedding dress. I loved it and [y] gave it to me for free!! Thank you, God! My poor mom and bridesmaids didn't even have a chance to go dress shopping with me but they quickly forgave me :)
MrsPeel, 3littleks and Keela like this.
    • Keela
      WOW! I clicked to see the dress closer up because it's gorgeous! The story is even better! It was meant to be. <3 Gorgeous layout too!
    • ljonezy
      I love these pictures What a wonderful story
    • AllisonPennington
      That IS a beautiful, miraculous dress! (you have a nice back, too - is that weird to say?)
    • jenn mccabe
      that is quite the story! so happy for you, you look beautiful in it too! all the photos are stunning! :)
    • NancyBeck
      What an incredible story! It's a lovely gown and you look amazing in it!
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing, EVERYTHING. the page, the amazing story (and people say that miracles don't happen!!!) you are a beautiful, amazing girl and oh that dress!!!! I wanna get married again!!!!!!! (I guess mine would be mother of the bride for me LOL) love the page design, you make it look like a magazine page!!!! love that out of place frame, everything is perfection!!!!!!!!! welcome to the Pad, by the way ... can't wait to see more of you!!!!! [​IMG]
      corsicar likes this.
    • angiekey
      Gorgeous dress, and equally gorgeous layout! I love the vellum letters you selected for your title - so soft and pretty. And the story behind your dress is fantastic - like fate brought you the perfect dress. No wonder you call it your miracle dress!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    corsicar
    Date:
    Jun 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).