On Top Of The World
Vrielinkie, May 8, 2016
Description:
I made this for the random challenge of May 2016, we love boats and ships!

I actually used to sell cruises and after I quit that job we went on one ourselves. We so want to go again sometime, because it's so much fun! You wake up somewhere else (almost) every day and have all kinds of entertainment and food on board. Not for every vacation but if you choose the right cruiseline, -ship and destinations you'll love it just like we do!

I used:
- Ship To Shore (AKA Ship Shape) by ForeverJoy Designs
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • Katherine B
      The placement of your images, papers, and embellishments is so stinking clever!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Katherine B likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This LO is really wonderful! BRILLIANTLY clever!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh this is so fun! I love everything about it!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I couldn't agree more!!!!!!! We went on a cruise on the Nile when I was pregnant with Sarita, in 1995... we left London staying 3 days in Cairo, then 7 days down the Nile, stayed in Luxor for 4 days...and that was my dream trip.... we had so much fun!!! It was a small river cruise, but I loved every minute, then in 2010 we went to Bilbao in a bigger ship with my daughter (then 14 I think) and her best friend...again an amazing time and I would love to make it again!!! now, looking at your page, I'm amazed, LOVE this!!!! so clever the page made into a ship, love the waves, the colors, every little bit of this is AMAZING!!!!! the photos are great....this is so creative!!!!!! thanks so much also for giving us journaling in the description...I always love getting to know people through their scrapping and this makes the page so more complete and makes me love it more, knowing the details!!!!!! Absolute delight of a page, love your take on the challenge!!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!! [​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    May 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).