KAPOH

Holmes-in-Disguise

Holmes-in-Disguise
KAPOH, Apr 11, 2016
Description:
This is an ATC. The stitching is on the reddish orange flower below the chopsticks and is a white ampersand. The umbrella is like a skull cap on his head and can just be seen at the top of his head below the back row of flowers, near the bird. The picture, from the web, is Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes. Hope I got all the credits. This was SO HARD keeping it all sorted out! The actually doing of the layout was FUN!!!!!
CREDITS: PHOTO: web; KITS: (many items recolored) Ganbaru by LouCee Creations; Art Joodles Mixed Bag 2 by Kate Hadfield; 2016 Manifesto by Little Butterfly Wings; Happy Travels by HGD by LaurieAnn; Family Matters by Valerie Wibbens and Kim Jensen; Snug as a Bug by Lynn Grieveson; He's a Mess and Shabby Boho by Etc. By Danyale; Brilliant by Allison Pennington; FONT: Jada Elegant Handwriting
LynnG, 3littleks, Joan K and 3 others like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL you always crack me up!!!!!!!!! what a cool idea to have him for your model!!!!!!! you rocked this challenge!!!!!!!
    • Li Li Wee
      OH!! THIS IS SO SO SO COOL!! Finally someone picked a male face!!! I love it. Oh!! amazing feather earring!! YOU ROCK GIRL
    • redplaid3
      This is so fun! It's esp great on his face of all faces!!!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love how you got all of the elements in your ATC - every time I look at it I see something else! Fun, fun, fun.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh poor Benedict! Someone should write a film for this image!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    457px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).