1996: Good Eater
MrsPeel, Apr 6, 2016
Description:
Something Old, Something New Today selected products HALF PRICE today! you can see all the SOSN offers HERE- In my page: Kristin Aagard: Feed the Baby Kit and Sara Gleason: Alder Tree Kit both kits on sale at 50% OFF all day today only! photos of Sarita when she was 4 months old, we most certainly did not have a problem with her with food...she would eat anything and loved it!!!!! TFL!!!
KristinAagard likes this.
    • jesskab
      Aww look at baby Sarita! I wish I had pictures like that. I think I was just too tired. As usual, I love all the movement & that splat in the middle! What great memories to have.
    • HeatherB
      Aw, little Sarita looks so darling and how lucky for you that she would eat anything (my boys are such picky eaters!)! Love the use of all the elements and the way the string leads from one photo cluster to the next and creates such a sense of movement. This is wonderful!!
    • KristinAagard
      I love the scene along the bottom with your cute photo nestled amongst the elements. Great arrangement of the photos. The spoon and sippy cup over on the side is super cute too. Well done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).