MrsPeel

Getting Old_2: Questons.. and Answers?

Getting Old_2: Questons.. and Answers?
MrsPeel, Feb 26, 2016
Description:
NEW RELEASE of another amazing installment of Memory Pockets Monthly!!!! packed full of cards, elements, word arts, amazing stuff to make so many pages without getting bored! There are also amazing NEW RELEASES for the Memory Pocket Monthly Add Ons by the designers. Love it that this is inspiring more my pocket scrapping....I have to say, as much as I am falling in love with Pocket Scrapping, I can't help it but see the amazing potential that the whole packs collection has for every type of page, including more art journal orientated pages... I'm putting together a book about the huge changes I have gone through in the past 2 or 3 years, which coincide with my coming to make a home at this awesome, absolute delight of a place that is The Lilypad. One of the things I have is that my memory is going...badly. I have had testing for this and they assure me isn't anything but side effects of 13 years on heavy medication....so I ll take it with a smile and have 200000 posy its all around me...even though my comprehension of reading (especially in English) suffers too, I kind of have fun re discovering Tv programs, movies and books I have already read/seen, as if it is the first time!!!! LOL well, 2 years to hit 60...not that bad, me thinks LOL!!!
MelanieB, KarenB and elitka like this.
    • redplaid3
      Gorgeous colors and love the way you used the elements. Who knows what March holds! I like that you're documenting your life. Don't worry about forgetting things. It comes with the territory. You will always be an amazing person.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so colourful and positive. You made me laugh with your forgetfulness. Remember the important thing is that you are loved. Even if you can't remember who we are ha! :rofl
      redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    • NancyBeck
      Can I have a framed copy for my desk? Seriously, I love this, Cynthia, the use of color is awesome!
      redplaid3 and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      @redplaid3 you ae too good to me, my dear girl.... thank you so much, you guys sure make my day!!!! @KarenB :rofl I sure remember YOU!!!!!!! I'm going to have gto bribe you so you come visit me.....we NEED to meet in persion!!!!! thanks so much for your words...like I said to Linda, you guys are too good to me!!!!! @Nancy....you honored me, hugely flattered....I would be an honor if you want to print it.... Love you, once again, I have to say how much I love my Pad's family.... you guys make me feel great each & every time!!!!! :heartslub
      redplaid3 and KarenB like this.
    • MelanieB
      This is a gorgeous photoless page, Cynthia! Beautiful work!

I featured your layout in this month's MPM blog post! :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Mel such an honor thank you SO much!!!!!!!!!!!!! @MelanieB !!!!!:heartslub
      MelanieB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).