MrsPeel

1997: Reading With Dad

1997: Reading With Dad
MrsPeel, Feb 26, 2016
Description:
There are so many amazingly gorgeous NEW RELEASES 20% OFF this weekend!!!!!!!!! Love Love LOVE these!!!!! Lynn Grieveson: Read with Mother Kit * Read with Mother Brushes & Worn Tops Templates and also Etc by Danyale: Then She Said Kit & Then She Said Alphabet Soup. All are 20% OFF this weekend!!!! Sarita was a bit over a year old here, with her father. The journaling is about how I really wonder sometimes if we did the right thing, as Sarita doesn't really like reading! both her dad and I are full on readers... but finding these photos reminded me that we did the right thing...I guess is the way society gives some things served as she prefers watching movies or TV series to reading, well, at least I was successful in bringing you up without video games...she likes them but only as a once in a while thing, I also was able to make her love Jayne Eyre which was probably the only book she read with a passion! TFL!!!!
klee73010 and wvsandy like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).