The Wonderful World of the Duck Pond
dvhoward, Feb 17, 2016
Description:
Etc by Danyale
Nature's Painting

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Nature-s-Painting-Kit.html
Fonts | The Rose, HL Thuphap 1 BK upgrade
    • norton94
      Love the rustic colors and elements to go with that amazing photo!! Great page
      dvhoward likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      fabulous, love that alpha
      dvhoward likes this.
    • KarenB
      I love seeing the favourite walks that people go on. I would love to walk to your duck pond! Love the wood BG and the grungy title. perfect for the nature photo :)
      dvhoward likes this.
    • cfile
      love the large photo Diane.. it goes so well with the kit you chose.. love the rich color and I love the pan view !! The alpha title work is perfect too!! well done!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • Lor
      Beautiful pic; It looks like the perfect spot for a walk! Beautiful composition and I luv your use of earth-tone colors here! :-)
      dvhoward likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing Diane!!!!!! (well, all your pages are, but this especially) LOVE the photo, love the tittle, the feeling of peace looking at the place...you used the most perfect alpha, and the whole thing comes together ....like if the kit had been created with this photo in mind!!!! absolutely amazing!!!!
      dvhoward likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is amazing Diane!!!!!! (well, all your pages are, but this especially) LOVE the photo, love the tittle, the feeling of peace looking at the place...you used the most perfect alpha, and the whole thing comes together ....like if the kit had been created with this photo in mind!!!! absolutely amazing!!!!
    • robinsismai
      Gorgeous photo and perfect kit choice!
      dvhoward likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dvhoward
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).