AJK

AJ challenge Feb 2016 Box1

AJ challenge Feb 2016 Box1
AJK, Feb 11, 2016
Description:
This is for the AJFEB16; my box is full of symbolic pieces that represent seasons of my life. Fishbowl: Missionary and Pastoral couple. Measuring: learning to be me, not "them". Kentucky- a starting place for 35 year relationship. Music-always life-giving. Faith under glass: stands the test of time. The verse: Romans 8:28-29.
The credits(oh my, a ton!) QuirkyHeart: M3Jan16; CE:Flutterbye; Altered Amanda's Studio: Fear Not, I'm Beautiful, The BookVolI, It is Well; Lynne Marie: M3Jan16; Paula Kesselring: the Box; MGodin; Dreams; NrJ: M3Jan16; LittleButterflyWings: M3Jan16; CD: New Day; Marta Van Eck: Attic, Others. Lorie Davison; Painter Fairies
paula kesselring, Dalis and BevG like this.
    • scrapsandsass
      Wow. What a fun page and explosion of creativity. I love seeing all of the different aspects of your life.
      AJK likes this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, this is so gorgeous, I love how you included such a powerful verse. I like trying to figure out the little boxes and what they all mean.
      AJK likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this is good. I really like the window and the whole whimsical feel. It is outstanding. It's helping me to see these challenges in a different way! I really like the faucet and the girl in the box, too, and the goldfish! I love the gramophone with the music, too. I just keep looking at it over and over. It's like Where's Waldo! I keep discovering new wonders. Wow!
      AJK likes this.
    • redplaid3
      One more thing...I see you're new here. I hope you'll play here with us. I'd love to see more of your work! So impressive!
      AJK likes this.
    • paula kesselring
      What a super cool page love your creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @redplaid3 LOL thank you! I make these kinds of boxes irl. They are so fun and I like to see people go "whaaa?" :giggle
    • cfile
      Just beautiful!!! I love that little heart with wings coming out of the little window frame! Just a wonderful page! Welcome to the pad!!!
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1617px
    Height:
    1586px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).