redplaid3

I love Family History

I love Family History
redplaid3, Feb 9, 2016
Description:
These are various pictures of my mother. She is the baby in the biggest picture, the sister in the pair, and the young woman. I'm so glad I have these. She passed 2 years ago.

Amy Wolff Seasons of Love paper
Laurie Ann Summer Cottage & Come Play
Quirky Heart I Heart You
Paislee Press Press Lines No 12
Font Another Typewriter
    • FarrahJobling
      i LOVE heritage pages...I also love to research family history
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • cfile
      this is absolutely beautiful Linda! I too love heritage pages and this is just perfect. How beautiful that you have these precious photos of your Mom.. Big Hugs... she is always with you as your guardian Angel :) Thank you for sharing this with us!! Beautiful!!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Beautiful! I love the sweet journaling about taking them with you to the Temple! I love all the old photos, and I'm so happy you have them and shared them with us!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      bestcee likes this.
    • Jan
      I love this layout. You have some very special heritage photos of your family. I love family history, too. And I'm LDS, also.
      redplaid3 and bestcee like this.
    • redplaid3
      @Jan Hi! Nice to meet you!!!
      Jan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOve the photos, love your ultra amazing shadows, your journaling is beautiful.... amazing page all together!!!!!!!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).