crystalbella77

March 2015 [left]

March 2015 [left]
    • MrsPeel
      Crystal.... looking at your pages is a wonderful thing...you compose gorgeous, your photography and kids are beautiful.... and the gift for journaling..... I was there with you, dressing Jasper up and laughing ...your words are so great, you paint the picture in a way that in the future, your grandchildren will love to be able to re-live this m0ment again with you though your text.... It's a tough thing, the teen phase..... so yes, I also hope he gets some more lego time... though I think you still have 2 or 3 years drama free.... Sarita only started going nuts at 15...then went back to be great, then at 17 she went nuts again LOL the key to peace on teenagedoom is the companies they keep...... at least in my case, Sarita did stupid things because of the no good people she had around het at the time...anyway, gorgeous pages.... and I go now before you hate me LOL [​IMG]
    • elitka
      Adorable photo series and journaling!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    crystalbella77
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).