A Caffeinated Life
Dalis, Jan 24, 2016
Description:
credits: Urban Scribbles: ABCs by CD Muckosky, Mark My Words | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs, Morning Coffee Alpha by Amber LaBau, 1-10 Overlays by Scrapping with Liz, Mariko Kit by Lynn Grieveson, Sprinkles V16 by Valorie Wibbens
elitka, KarenB, MrsPeel and 1 other person like this.
    • Sharon Evans
      Oh - I LOVE this - beautiful blending and great use of the word art elements!
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      just stropping a bit to say.... cada pagina que abri hoy porquie la thumbnail me parecio que podia ser a stand out, es tuya., en GIS, aqui, cada pagina es GSO worth...consider yourself GSOed... even though if I had to choose...not sure how I would be able... you rock my scrapping heart. [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Dalis likes this.
    • LynnG
      Such a cool page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • KarenB
      Love your blending and what you did with the word strips :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @LynnG , It's such a cool kit! Thanks!
    • chigirl
      amazing page, love that photo and all the word strips, what would we do without coffee
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @chigirl , lets not think that way... coffee forever!
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome page Dalis!!! love the image, looks straight out of a mag - and it makes a perfect backdrop for the whole page. the alpha mixing and fun WA bits look awesome together. way to rock this one!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jenn mccabe , Can you believe that was taking with my phone? I was at the top of the Hancock building in Chicago. btw. I am terrified about heights but B wanted to see the view from the top and I got to sit down and drink some Lavazza coffee.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).