crystalbella77

6 | I'll Love You Forever

6 | I'll Love You Forever
crystalbella77, Jan 21, 2016
Description:
For MOC #20 @ The Lilypad - Scrap and tell a story about a number.
This was hard for me, but also cathartic. I am going to keep my journaling private as many tears were shed, but 6 is the number of children we would have if all of our pregnancies had stuck.
Birchwood by Sara Gleason
Country Road by Sahlin Studio
I'll Love You Forever by Sahlin Studio
Gesso It! Vol2 by Pink Reptile Designs
Stamp It! Vol2 by Pink Reptile Designs
Also used Worn by Sahlin Studios and One Little Bird which is apparently (shockingly!) retired. :(
    • KarenB
      This is so truly beautiful. I love everything about it. Can't stop looking at the layering and elements.
      Into THE FROGGY FAVS :)
    • EkaSyr
      It's AMAZING! Love all details!
    • EHStudios
      Without even being able to read your journaling this page brought tears to my eyes. This is beautiful!
    • Sara
      Every detail here is positively amazing, Crystal! I so love how you've "framed" the number. I love the touches of paint. I love your use of white throughout in very subtle ways that bring balance and cohesiveness to the page. There is such a pretty delicacy to your element work too. And I love how this was a cathartic process for you (I think? At least I hope that in the end if was a good cleansing kind of catharsis). Sometimes those pages that speak our innermost thoughts and emotions are some of those with greatest depth. <3 <3 So so wonderful.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    crystalbella77
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).