KAPOH

MOC4-#20

MOC4-#20
KAPOH, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
Plain and simple. Maybe a "hangover" from Day 19!
CREDITS: 2016 Manifesto by Little Butterfly Wings; FONT: Comic Sans
cla, purlz76, Sara and 4 others like this.
    • fruitysuet
      What a fun take on the challenge. Loving that bold red with the gold title.
    • Melissa's Crafts
      Oh I love this. Such a great layout.
    • cfile
      I love this, but another interesting thing about 9 not only reflecting down & up 0-9 also each answer added across = 9 .. example 9 X 9=81 8 + 1 = 9 :funfun I always loved that with Math :) Love your page.. It is great with the pink bg paper and the white type.. the arrows up & down.. perfect! It is also now a January Froggy Fav!!! Congratulations!! :circles
      Sara and carrie1977 like this.
    • KarenB
      This is great :)
    • carrie1977
      That last little line made me giggle. :giggle
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love math and numbers, they are constant...and I try to give this thought to my kids, because I too love NINE..lol
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Love the simplicity of your page. I agree that "9" is a super number from a math perspective. You did a great job portraying it on your LO.
    • Sara
      Nine IS a spectacularly cool number in the land of mathematics. I really love love how you've captured that visually here too! Keeping to the bold color and the gold of your journaling, centered on the page..it also gives a kind of classic and clean presence to your design. SO fabulous!!! :beat

p.s. also love the last line. for a splash of non-math related love. :giggle
    • purlz76
      OMGOSH !!! I learnt something new today about the multiples of 9 !!!

This page is so informative & entertaining. Love Love Love!!!
    • cla
      hahahahaha love the German joke at the end! This is super.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).