I Love Harry Potter
klee73010, Jan 18, 2016
Description:
Jan blog template freebie and Wizardry by Kate Hadfield
Dec. Wolf Pack papers by Amy Wolff
MOC4 day 13 - storytelling
cfile likes this.
    • gwtwred
      This layout is amazing, and I absolutely agree with your journaling - I could have written it myself. I am trying to read the first Harry Potter aloud to my seven-year-old right now, and it seems that he is still too young for it. I can't wait for when the kids are ready! These books changed my life. Sounds like they did for you, too!

Oh, BTW, A Casual Vacancy is also amazing, and so are the Cormoran Strike novels, which JK Rowling wrote under a pseudonym. I can't recommend them highly enough!
      cfile and klee73010 like this.
    • klee73010
      @gwtwred Thank you! I will look those up :beat
    • cfile
      Love your page and your journaling :) I am a diehard HP fan of both the books (that I have read about 10 times as well) and the movies, went to HP World in Orlando 3 times and want to go again. I have also gone to Scotland and sat in the same seat JKR sat in to write the first 2 books.. still have more to scrap about re Edinburgh and things to match the HP stories... I may even be able to talk Hubby into going to HP world in Orlando as he loved the Scotland hunt :) Love all the doodles here.. one of my favorites of Kate's kits, and I also love you did this for the MOC!!! Such a fun page!!!! (I even have a wand!!!) The Casual Vacancy I have too... not like HP ... I want to get the other books she wrote under the man's name, and I loved Pottermore before they changed it :) Great page!!!!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • bestcee
      Yes, just yes to all of it. Harry Potter is a great story, and a great world to re-visit. You make me want to re-read it again!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • catschwartz
      Great kit choice for all of the HP layouts! Yes, I loved the books too. My grandkids started with audio books before they could read them and before we went to Universal in Florida. They just heard the first couple of books, but that was enough to get them hooked. My 8 year old has read them all, and I think her 7 year old brother won't be far behind! Great layout!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      This is wonderful! I loved reading about your love for HP (my kids are huge fans as well, especially my daughter) and you expressed it so well. What a great topic for a storytelling page! And your page design is so cute. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • Kate
      I love your journaling. :) And I love how many HP fans we have here at TLP!! Gorgeous page, I hope you enjoy The Casual Vacancy too!
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).