klee73010

Brave Soul

Brave Soul
klee73010, Jan 16, 2016
Description:
MOC4 - day 8, one word
Journaling says:

I am almost never afraid to try something new. A new adventure, a new food, a new technique. Reservations maybe, but never afraid. I will almost always try something at least once. How do you know if you won’t like it if you don’t try?? While I can certainly practice being more spontaneous about things I try, I hope I never lose my sense of adventure, and always continue to try. I see that as having a brave soul.

Sept '14 M3 kit; font: Brankovic
KarenB and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      love your one word and your journaling. It is hard sometimes to try new things but so glad to hear you are adventurous! Love the blending here of all the M3 papers!!!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love this in you!!! love it, I am one who seriously could eat the same food every day, and push myself to try things, cause it makes my hubby so happy, and when I do, my emotions get happy, just like this page
      klee73010 likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Oh I adore this! The colors are fun and make me smile and the AJ style is spectacular!!
      klee73010 likes this.
    • kaledain
      Just love the art journaling page for this challenge. The speech bubble for your word is so much fun.
      klee73010 likes this.
    • amandac
      Being brave is a wonderful trait to have! A willingness to approach new things without fear is a gift! Your page is just gorgeous! THANKS so much for playing along with the challenge
      klee73010 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    klee73010
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    181.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).