cfile

Fly (MOC 14 Multiple of same element)

Fly (MOC 14 Multiple of same element)
cfile, Jan 15, 2016
Description:
Photo of Seagull was taken across from the smallest house in Great Britain, in Conwy- Wales. I also had fun removing a few wires from the photo using Content Aware feature in Photo Shop CC.. really cool tool.. it works and is easier then clone tool or heal tool!!!

More than 10 buttons .. Buttons was my multiple element

Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
KimJensen_ButtonStrings_2b
KimJensen_ButtonStrings_3a
KimJensen_ButtonStrings_9b
QH_M3Jan16_button
lbw_M3_jan16_jc3-alt
lynnemarie_M3Jan16_paper02
lynnemarie_M3Jan16_paper05
nrj-m3jan16-papers-5
nrj-m3jan16-papers-7
nrj-m3jan15-myyear-cuttingfiles-8
font: The Dry Ribbon by H Joyce
KarenB likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that frame is so perfect for this photo - i love the canvas texture/grungy processing. so cool - and i love the Content Aware - it has come a long way! and is so useful. really beautiful page! i adore that PP with the floral on the bottom edge. pretty.
      cfile likes this.
    • ashleywb
      beautiful. love the treatment on your photo and now you've got me wanting to try the content aware tool. I like the way the buttons in the top corner have some movement, echoing your title.
      cfile likes this.
    • KarenB
      Buttons! Perfect. Love the photo treatment too :)
      cfile likes this.
    • michelepixels
      That button corner looks awesome!
      cfile likes this.
    • heather_dw
      I saw this when scrolling through the thread for inspiration. I love love love the button corners and the colors/overall feel of the page

I have no idea what the content aware tool does, but I may have to go poke photoshop and see what it's all about
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @heather_dw it eliminates unwanted things in the photo.. You use the lasso tool to put marching ants around unwanted item.... then go to Edit > Fill .. a box will pop up. From the drop down choose "Content Aware" with option of color adaption chosen and then enter and voila! Line or mark or whatever is gone.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).