DYD_30_Hoje  (Today)
MrsPeel, Jan 13, 2016
Description:
we spent the end of the year from one hospital to another, for both Sarita and myself. I can drive to one of them, but we took a black can to the other. Some string memories came to my mind that day... Today on SOSN there are some amazing products 50% OFF!!!! don't miss these! Sahlin Studio: Painted: Fresh Snow. Sara Gleason: Paper White: Snow & Paper White : Alpha. Paula Kesselring: The Virtue of Wisdom Elements. Lynn Grieveson: Parisian Dates & Mess with Ink Brushes.Remember is ONLY TODAY for half price!!! TFL!!!
chickypow and kaphelps like this.
    • kaphelps
      This!!! is. amazing! I love the photo with just a peak into your world- seriously, such a tease - just makes me want more! And then the textures, layering and beautiful gutted colors- so inspiring Cynthia!! p.s. - i hope you both are feeling better?! xo
    • barbaraj
      Such a wonderful mix of items on this! It's really amazing!
    • NancyBeck
      A work of art, Cynthia, I can't pull my eyes away!
    • Jana_2worldsart
      It s funny to see a title in Portuguese :) love the design here with this left side balance
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).