jaharvey

MOC4 Day 8 One Word

MOC4 Day 8 One Word
jaharvey, Jan 11, 2016
Description:
I was struggling to come up with just one word to describe me, but when I asked my husband, his immediate response was "driven." Supplies are from My Ride {complete kit}, Check Out My Ride | Alpha, Check Out My Ride | Papers and Check Out My Ride | Elements. I usually get to use these only for my husband's annual car show layouts, so it was kind of nice to use them for a page about me! :P
cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so great when our people just make these things easy for us. i love that he helped you complete this page by giving you your word - what better way? :) cute cute page!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jenevang
      Oh, I kind of hope that subtitle quote is not true, LOL... I am currently driving a very old mini-van. And I'm in denial that I'm that uncool :giggle

It is a great page. Love the background color and the composition.
    • jaharvey
      @jenevang LOL, I'm sure it's not true!! If so, I would have been dying, because our last SUV literally gave it's last breath as it rolled into (yes, we came in downhill) the dealer parking lot!
      jenevang likes this.
    • amandac
      haha I do love how you have used your word and journaling and managed to work in your car, that was clever! The best pages are sometimes made with a bit of help from hubbies! Thanks so much for sharing your page with us and playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).