FarrahJobling

01.08.2016-SHINE

01.08.2016-SHINE
    • mommy2boyz
      This is so beautifully clean! I love that you let that lovely photo of you and your word shine (pun intended) ;) here! Great quote too.
    • ashleywb
      beautiful, simple page. love the photo. hope that your year will indeed be filled with love and light!
    • KarenB
      This is so beautiful. The C&S design and beautiful photo. Love your word and journaling. Pure perfection! :)
      Have put this in the Froggy Favs :)
    • lcpereyra
      This is such a fantastic page Farrah! Love it all, especially your beautiful face and beautiful words. You (and your layout) are stunning.
    • amandac
      Farrah this is so beautifully journaled and so gorgeously designed. It shines bright ... just like you! Thanks so much for playing along with today's challenge, I hope that you enjoyed creating this page as much as I enjoyed looking at it :)
    • MrsPeel
      I have been noticing a change on you, and especially love that you are facing the camera...your journaling is awesome and I love and lookforward to seeing you shine (to me, even more than you have had before) count on us to make you shine, I m giving you a hugg here....
      Congratulations!!!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery's Stand Outs!!!![​IMG]
    • MariSt
      So beautiful and inspiring!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    FarrahJobling
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    493.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).