jenn mccabe

This Is My Song | MOC Day 6

This Is My Song | MOC Day 6
jenn mccabe, Jan 6, 2016
Description:
For MOC Day 6 | "This is My Song" Inspiration Challenge

Positive Spin & Positive Spin Journal Cards by One Little Bird
Don't Stop the Music Elements, O Sole Mio Elements & Sing Like Nobody's Listening (Collab with Studio Basics) by Pink Reptile Designs

and I used some awesome stock photos:
headphones | Corey Blaz
turntable | Luke Chesser
stack of albums | Umberto Cofini
unarose7 and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • ashleywb
      LOVE this! First of all, the photos are amazing. The composition is awesome. I love the colors and patterns and how they are juxtaposed with such clean photos. I also enjoyed reading a little more about you! (and what a great idea for a challenge)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Beautifully done! I'll bet country music is appealing to you more because now you can pretty much play it on a pop station. :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love your page and seriously have ruminated this challenge on so many scraps of paper, and you brought great inspiration in this challenge, your journaling and the bits of stereo/headphone photos and the stack of albums...just bring it across perfectly. Thank you for a page that would NEVER have been made if not for this challenge!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      @carrie1977 - i think you are right about that. and my brother is big into it now, he never was as a teen/twenty-something. so when i'm around him - i hear it more. ;)
    • designbylime
      I love your composition of this page Jenn. Your page are so crisp and clean. Love your journaling too. Such a clever page :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Sokee
      simply PERFECT!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Arumrose
      Love the great mix of B&W photos, journaling and elements.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • **Holly**
      Gorgeous... so much inspiration from your page!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • chloe_digiscrap
      I absolutely love everything here! So classy, so beautiful, and I love the journaling too!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • spcoggs
      I love the strong vertical design here! And this challenge is getting me. I started a sketch and found myself thinking about a song title while up with my baby at 2am! Hm, that might have just given me inspiration.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).