The Best Mom Moments
lorryfach, Dec 23, 2015
Description:
December challenge template by Pink Reptile Designs available at Pink Reptile's blog; For You Mom by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Fonts: CourierNewPSMT,SunshineInMySoul,ReturnToSender
    • Celeste
      cute photo! love the treatment. love the hearts with numbers and your centered design here. sweet page!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • jk703
      Very pretty, Lorry! I love the big polka dots and all the pink splatters. Pretty combo! It's such a cute picture too!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • ashleywb
      love this! what a great idea. the photo is precious and I love way you scattered the heart numbers.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      it's so delicate and sweet. love the big polka, love the bit of houndstooth peeking out, love the sweet little heart #s ... and that photo! that is a best Mom moment!!! really adorable take on the challenge. Love your 3 fonts too! going to check them out!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • mirjam
      GREAT photo Lorry and I love the colors of it! Also love the numbered hearts and great font trio. The houndstooth paper really makes your whole cluster stand out! Great page and great take on the challenge!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • KarenB
      This is so seriously sweet! Really loving the paint splats :)
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Dec 23, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).