wyowomanKristin

* signs of my time *

* signs of my time *
wyowomanKristin, Apr 28, 2007
Description:
From a challenge to scrap a "Sign of the Times".
Journaling says "My bags... The orange purse from a
street vendor on my NY trip, big enough so I
could always have my Rebel camera with me... The
red Bath and Body Works bag I got free 'cause I spent so much $ there, carries the "stuff" I seem to need for 10 hours away from home -- like lunch food, a pack of Frap bottles, always a scrap book or two... and my laptop, in an oh-so-fun bag- fun because it came from such a good friend and it matches hers. All in my favorite colors. I had taken this photo because a. the bags make me happy, with their stories and colors; and b. I am trying to take a photo each
day to represent something of that day. and this is as I was leaving my office to go home. But looking at the photo later, what it said to me instead was: I don't carry a diaper bag anymore...aww... "
Credits:
Natalie Braxton Wrap Around Ribbons (pink gingham)
Amy Martin Stitched Folded Ribbons (recolored).
Shawna Clingerman & Dani Mogstad's "A Year of Memories" December (background). Lauren Reid Bashful (cardboard), 52 Inspirations (Happiness label). Gina Miller Doodle Borders and Lots of Love Solids (paper for dots). Misty Mareda Such a Softy (blank label). Traci Murphy Bling It Baby and Drop shadow actions. Kimberly Giarrusso Family Tree Collection: Melissa (clock face). Janel K Designs Chipboard Market Tags (date). Thao Cosgrove Friendship alpha (title). Font is Dear Joe. atomiccupcake inked and chalked actions. Kim Christensen staple.