Good Morning Sunshine
lorryfach, Jan 5, 2016
Description:
NSD Grab Bag 2013 by Sara Gleason & Crystal Livesay available at The LilyPad; Sunny Morning elements by Amy Wolff available at The LilyPad; Sea Salt paper pack by Gina Miller available at The LilyPad; Mash Up pack 7 by Gina Miller available at The LilyPad; Forget Me Not papers by Pink Reptile Designs available at The Lilypad; P. S. I Love You elements by Sahlin Studio available at The Lilypad; Storytelling elements by Allison Pennington available at The Lilypad; Sprinkles v23 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; Soul Scribbles by Quirky Heart available at The LilyPad; Fonts: TheSophia by Heather Joyce

APennington_Storytelling_Elements_Banner
APennington_Storytelling_Elements_Doily (1)
APennington_Storytelling_Elements_Flower (2)
APennington_Storytelling_Elements_Stitches (7)
CVW_SupplyTracker
awolff_sunnymorning_bow2
awolff_sunnymorning_ephemera
awolff_sunnymorning_ephemera2
awolff_sunnymorning_flower1
awolff_sunnymorning_flower2
awolff_sunnymorning_stamp_6
awolff_sunnymorning_stamp_8
awolff_sunnymorning_wa_goodmorning
awolff_sunnymorning_wa_wakeup
awolff_sunnymorning_wire_sun
gmiller-mash7-lace
gmiller-mash7-ribbon (1)
gmiller-mash7-stitch
gmiller-seasalt-paper (1)
gmiller-seasalt-paper (2)
gmiller-seasalt-paper (6)
mgodin_soulscribbles_paper-ahem
prd_forgetmenot_pp_04
prd_forgetmenot_pp_10
sahlinstudio_psiloveyou_stamps
vw-sprinklesv23-glitter1
vw-sprinklesv23-glitter2
Cath_ and KarenB like this.
    • KimJ
      Beautiful and adorable, Lorry! Love the crop on the photo, even if it was unintentional. Totally feels like what you would see with your eyes half open as the the little one is waking you. :) Wonderful colors and layering, perfect word art, and awesome use of the template! Fabulous!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the crop is so cute! we just see those beautiful eyes! i love it! i love the space you chose for the photo area on that backgrd paper - it's like it is nestled into it perfectly!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • carrie1977
      What an adorable page. I love the way the photo looks as if she is peeking at you.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      zactly what Kim said, cause there is a whole lot going on in her eyes!!! Love the energy of the blue and yellow together, makes for a glowing page!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Nice job. The eyes say it all! Great cropping!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • KarenB
      It's funny - you see an imperfect photo and I just see a cute photo lol. I love all your layering and those fab colours :)
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Cath_
      missed this , pretty
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).