Description:
For MOC 4 Photoless page

Hang With Care Element Set by Etc by Danyale
Merry Little Christmas Papers and Elements by Sabrina Dupre
Merry Memories Papers by Kim Jensen
St. Nicholas Papers and Elements by Amber LaBau
Chestnut Lane Papers by One Little Bird
It's Cold Outside Papers and Elements by Pink Reptile Designs

Cindy's Layered Templates: Half Pack 29 Just for Journaling 3 by Cindy Schneider
Oodles of Tags by Julie Billingsley (retired)
keepscrappin and MrsPeel like this.
    • michelepixels
      Beautiful curvy design!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      well you created an awesome image of a wonderful night with your words!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • FarrahJobling
      WOW! You're fact! Great page!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh ohhhh ohhh and more OHHHHHHHH and you are making my heart s8ng and I now want time to come and go see your whole gallery which I have been missing...... LOVE this, spectacular!!!!!! I need to get going with the challenges, have been trying grt organized to receive our new peeps properly...but never so little time that I can't stop at least for a bit here..... awesome composition, amazing clusters, your shadows always are so spot on..... my scrap Queen , love you!!!!!![​IMG]
      HeatherB likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      This is soooo pretty. I love the swirls of the papers and the clusters on the side. I love story too!!! <3
    • mcurtt
      Great color combinations. The design is just awesome.
    • redplaid3
      This is so festive. It's a great idea to document a story even if there are no photos!
    • LBscraps
      Very cool, with the curves!
    • Tiff
      I loved reading this! I really have to get more on the ball for New Years. I've never really done much of anything, but games and movies and food sounds like a lot of fun! I love the geometric shapes - big circular curves and those strong lines one the side. Really cool.
    • Trista
      Heather this is gorgeous. I really like the borders you created on each side. I too have a hard time remembering to grab the camera when we are busy doing fun things like playing games. Now the memory can be treasured, even without a photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).