MrsPeel

Blisssmll

Blisssmll
MrsPeel, Dec 30, 2015
Description:
awesome NEW RELEASE from Etc by Danyale: Spirited Kit- 50% on SOSN TOday ONLY!!!!!! also here and half price on SOSN today: Little Butterfly Wings: Mixed Media Monthly January 2015 M3 {Add Ons} : Elements Mixed Media Monthly January 2015 M3 {Add Ons} Messy Brushes
& Mixed Media Monthly January 2015 M3 {Add Ons} : Alphabet.
you can click on the kit's name to go shopping! Remember the prices are TODAY ONLY :) my page for the Take Two Challenge-
having a husband that turned into an alcoholic went diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis and the damage that came after is kinda enough to put you of the whole drinking thing, but I have to admit: sometimes, summer, the beach...caipirinhas (Brazilian version of mojitos & margaritas, made with lime, sugar and sugar cane alcohol called cachaca) can be bliss. This one in the photo is from December 2014, made with passion fruit by my friend Brunella at her beach restaurant in Trancoso, Bahia, Brazil when we went to see the family. TFL!!!!
Here is my old version (which I have to admit I liked quiet a lot LOL
[​IMG]
CathG likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      mmm. now that looks like a yummy cocktail ... that requires a lounge chair and a beach! love your layers and clustering!
    • HeatherB
      Wow - love your layering here and I really like the darker background paper - it shows off the photo to better effect. Wonderful page (actually, wonderful pages - both are lovely).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Take Two Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).