lorryfach

Our Street, Our World

Our Street, Our World
lorryfach, Dec 24, 2015
Description:
Flight Plan No. 8 by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; On the Street We Live by Etc By Danyale available at The LilyPad; Fonts: DJBNataliescript,TheSophia
    • cfile
      Just beautiful Lorry! Love the grunge bg paper and love what you did with the template.. the swatches of papers and maps and then the street photos of your family. Love :):fairydance
      lorryfach likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      the little stitched squares with the street photos are darling! love this!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      I love how the stitched squares go off the edges of the layout on both sides. The tilt of the page add such a fun element. I love that font that says "Our World" OMG its great!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      I never tire of seeing the unique ways people use this template, Lorry! I love your version!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • icindi
      Very pretty! I love how some of the squares are blank, the white space, that everything is on an angle. Beautiful!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love the stitched grid and how you filled it up with goodies! Great design
      lorryfach likes this.
    • robinsismai
      I love the patchwork look to the page and the angle really draws you in
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Katherine B
      THis is so lovely! LOVE the angled design and the mix of patterns! The muted palette RAWKS, too! :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Dec 24, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).