May Your Days Be Booky and Wormy
lorryfach, Dec 22, 2015
Description:
The photos feature a bookmark from Bookish Marks, also available bundled with the other Allison Pennington goodies used.

Artful Argyles v. 7 by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; i wanna scrap like you when i grow up templates - 1girl1boy by Sahlin Studio available at The LilyPad; Carded v.17 - Gifted by Allison Pennington available at The LilyPad; Do not Disturb {elements} by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Fonts: TheHedgieHog
    • Celeste
      all that argyle rocks. love the colors and the layering of patterns here. great use of black accent here as well!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i just made these too. What kind of paper did you use for yours Lorry? super cute LO!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • lorryfach
      @jenn mccabe The heaviest paper I can still buy in reams at the local bookstore. :giggle Not quite cardstock but pretty sturdy. I think I may laminate it, though.
    • jenn mccabe
      i used epson presentation paper matte but doubled it up! i went looking for my old xyron machine (that thing must be like 15 yrs old ... to see if i had any rolls left of the laminate ... as if it would still be usable. didn't find it) laminating would be a great idea!
    • AllisonPennington
      Yay!!! I love this!!! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Allison Pennington
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).