How Things Have Changed
lorryfach, Dec 6, 2015
Description:
NSD Grab Bag 2013 by Sara Gleason & Crystal Livesay available at The LilyPad
Then and Now by Kaye Winiecki & Studio Basic available at The LilyPad
Fonts: TheFrog by Heather Joyce available at The LilyPad
    • NancyBeck
      The colorful grid of circles is a lot of fun!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      I love the circles and the bright colors on the white crumpled background. And yes, sigh, times they are a changin'.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      woo hoo...love this, the circles are pure awesome...I always find myself going back to Sarahs and Crystals grab bags...great one and you made it shine too
      lorryfach likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love it visually, gorgeous with the photio oif you (love it!) and then circles (super well combined patterns!!!) but most of all...the journaling. You got that right, a very HUGELY different world for you... for me then, almost alien, and I sometimes not sure I cope all the well I should with it LOL (am from the b& white Tv times!!!) gorgeous page, perfectly visually and even more amazing when reading the jounraling.....  Into the December Froggy Favs!!!! :)
      lorryfach likes this.
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Saw this in Froggy favs and all the bright fun colors just made me smile so big i had to come and give it some love. Love Love Love
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Sara
      I absolutely love your play with pattern and color here. I love how the colors pop so wonderfully against that white background. I love the touches of black painty "mess". I love that you've documented your then and now. Especially in the context of the world around us. It really has seemed to change so much in a flash. Wonderfully scrapped in every way! :beat
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sara Gleason
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: