MrsPeel

2014: My Birthday Scrapbook Present -05 {right}

2014: My Birthday Scrapbook Present -05 {right}
MrsPeel, Nov 30, 2015
Description:

For the Random November Challenge I chose the Journaling one from October...as it was something I had wanted to scrap for ages but I got ill and couldn\'t do it... Last year Sarita made a lot of fuss weeks before my birthday giggling & not letting me get into her bedroom, she isn\'t a scrapper so this was even more amazing for me, she made a scrapbook of my entire life. I\'m trying to scrap it all as this is a paper book she made, but haven\'t been well enough to finish. She made this such a fun thing, she put all her wit and opened the book with a phrase from one of the songs from Wicked, our most fav musical of all times... The writing in the book in a small cursive font is my journaling, about how beautiful, thoughtful and amazing this present was for me. These are pages 4 & 5. In my page: Pink Reptile Designs collab with Etc by Danyale: Just My Type. Nancie Rowe Janitz: Dreamer Elements. Pink Reptile Designs: Daily Routine. Quirky Heart: Coraline Elements. TFL!

Karen likes this.
    • Keela
      LOVE how you used the large photo across the 2 pages! What a great gift too! :)
    • jenn mccabe
      aww. this is lovely ... i love that she did that even though she isn't really a scrapper. that is so sweet. that's a gorgeous photo of Sarita too! love the journaling around her!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh I am sitting here in the middle of the USA, down at the bottom crying buckets at the kindness and thoughfulness Sarita showed in doing this...I want to hug her, then you, and then cry some more happy tears...
      then I got giggling thinking...you can look at the book love her all over and then thwap her with it when she gets out of line (just kidding on the thwap)
    • Trista
      Look at you and your mad coloring skills! This is the perfect companion page for the other. Love the large photo. And love love love the colorful doodles in the corner.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 30, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: