jenn mccabe

my sweetness

my sweetness
jenn mccabe, Nov 4, 2015
Description:

If Only | Elements & If Only | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs

White Out: Embellishments , Storytelling: Elements , Growth: Shimmerbets & Catch a Falling Star: Embellishments by Allison Pennington
downtime (elements) by Paislee Press Heart & Hand {complete kit} by Laurie Ann (no longer in the store) Worn by One Little Bird (white vine brush) Pretty Trims by Sahlin Studio (blue trim) Vine Brush is Carefree Spirit by Forever Joy Designs (painted green vine) A Girl's Diary by lili designs (pink ribbon)
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am in awe of the place she walks, it seems so not real, and yet inviting at the same time...just wow
    • kaphelps
      what a beautiful photo - I love how you cut the paper for the "shutters" to the window/frame - Anne's right- this looks so inviting! 
    • amandac
      Jenn this is lovely! I just love the wonderful selection of elements and paint you have used here!
    • Shivani
      There is just so much to look here Jenn. Love the window shutters - wonderfully described Kerrianne!Into my favourites for rainy day inspiration! :)
    • Katherine B
      This is really gorgeous, Jenn! Love the design, PERFECT framing for that spectacular image!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Nov 4, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: