grrfluudy

How I (totally didn't) Spend my Summer Vacation

How I (totally didn't) Spend my Summer Vacation
grrfluudy, Sep 28, 2015
Description:

This is for Etc by Danyale Sept Blog Challenge

Credits - Etc by Danyale - Life, Love, Etc Pocket Cards - Arrow, Mary Margaret Journaler - Girl, Not Quite A Mister - Red Flower, WA Piles For Miles, Perfectly Geeky Gift - Pattern 15, Shabby Couture -PP Cream, Mint, Dots PP2, AP, Heart Scatter (cropped), 13 Rue Noir - Solid Paper Dk. Purple, Wishlist Bits, Xout

Fonts, DJB Room Mother, First Time in Forever, Sunday

Journaling Reads:

so this summer i had this grandiose plan to clean and origanize my craft areas. my craft room out in our converted garage is a complete disaster area. and i\'ve tried to tame my craft organizer and my space on the loveseat in the livingroom. so yes, my favorite place to work on art is in front of the tv. is it my fault that everytime i get everything put away i do such a good job that i can\'t find anything? and then, of course, i have to get out every single thing i own for the next project. it's a vicious cycle. so it's no wonder i didn\'t get these projects done this summer. plus, i was too busy having fun with my boyfriend. we went to parties, movies, a concert, and just had much needed quality time (my favorite!) yep, cleaning pales in comparison. besides, this has always been my motto -- a creative mess is better than idle tidiness.

• Celeste
      Fu. Title work. Love how you created two columns. Great photos too
    • bestcee
      Fun! I would rather play in the summer too. I like your title work, and the word art that you used.
    • MrsPeel
      I can't believe I had not seen this!!!!!!!! love when youy scrap, and this is such a perfect piece Jo!!!!!! I am so happy to see you happy over at FB, and that life is takiung a turn so amazing....... I knew somehow all along that something beautiful was coming into your life...you shine a light that really really light my path when I most needed...and nopw your light is shinning very bright .... love you. always. LOVE the page, perfect tittle work, and hey, yeah, perfect time with the boyfriend sounds like perfect summer fail ...who cares about cleaning? (well Sarita certainly doesn't LOL)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    grrfluudy
    Date:
    Sep 28, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: