Speak Danglish Anyway
lorryfach, Oct 9, 2015
Description:

Other parents of bilingual children can probably relate. Danish mixed with English becomes Danglish. :)

Young at Heart papers by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Dream Big basics by HGD by Laurie Ann available at The LilyPad; Sketchy Characters by Kim Jensen available at The LilyPad; Fonts: ImpactLabel
    • jk703
      So striking with the black and white. I love the blend, and the words too. Perfect, simple, beautiful! 
    • zinzilah
      what a lovely and striking layout. Totally relate, we speak in a mix of Italian, English with occasional Russian thrown in, and don't start on our oldest who mixes in French and German for good measure.
    • cfile
      Lorry, what an awesome page.. love the b/w blended photo and the letter overlay with your great dynamo lettering and titlework.. Brilliant page!
    • KarenB
      Danglish...brilliant. This is such a lovely, soft page and fab blending.
    • MariSt
      Very striking page! The blended words over the picture are great!
    • NancyBeck
      Good to know!  This page is gorgeous, Lorry, I love the blended photo and lovely script brush, perfect for the telling of this story!
    • FarrahJobling
      I'm sure she'll appreciate being bilingual in the long run.
    • dvhoward
      I love this, Lorry.  The script over the photo is awesome and the treatment on the photo is, too.  Not being bi-lingual I can't relate, but that doesn't make me love your layout any less.
    • Lindzee
      This is really cool.  In Quebec we have Franglaise.  My kids spoke that for years..... :)
      Really great page. 
      FROGGY FAVORITR FOR SURE
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: