readingfool

I Didn't Do It

I Didn't Do It
readingfool, Sep 29, 2015
Description:

Done for the September blog challenge at Etc. by Danyale.

Etc by Danyale: Chapter 1 - Chalk Kit, Chapter 2 - Slightly Worn, Note to Self, and Willow

Font: Architext
    • NancyBeck
      I like your way of thinking!  The tilted black mat is a gorgeous base for your journaling and elements!
    • MrsPeel
      love love and love more......!!!!!!! you are on fire today...or is it me that I had not seen your gallery properly??????? I'm not sure I ever given you a proper visit to your gallery, but I certainbly should...this is again, as the one for Valeria's, an amazing page....!!!!! love how you made it all look casual, with the splatters of paint, the cluster with the flowers is gorgeous, and the jourbnaling really takes the crown. Love the way you did it, with tilted [ages and the fint is great too...as for the feeling? yes, you are more than right. I think the guilt is one of the mopst horrible things, stops us growing, makes us suffer (especially when food is involved) I am not one to preach for pople to sit and eat themselves into oblivion...but if there is a time in which we should remain motionless...not do anything...surely we will see a reason down the road. love this. [​IMG]
    • bestcee
      I love the positive ending. Sure, you may not have done some things, but you also didn't feel guilty about it! I love how you messed up the black paper with the paint.
    • dvhoward
      I love this page!!!   It so sounds like me.  I'm so glad you didn't guilt yourself over any of it for afterall, it will all be there for later.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Guest Designers
    Uploaded By:
    readingfool
    Date:
    Sep 29, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: